Thursday, June 2, 2016

NEW Inks from Taylored Expressions!!!



Hi Everyone!

I have some exciting news!! Taylored Expressions is now carrying Premium Inks that coordinate with the TE cardstock!! These inks are so bold and bright and match perfectly - its makes stamping so much fun!! 

I absolutely love the new inks! They stamp so smooth and full of rich color! It is almost like magic to then pair it with the coordinating cardstock to see how perfectly they align! 

Everything on this card - the sky, the waters, pennant, boat and sentiment were all created by the Premium Inks from Taylored Expressions! 

 I started out by die cutting the Lakeside border on Sugar Cube cardstock and then sponged it with the Salt Water Taffy Ink and the Cookie Monster Ink colors - love how the waves turned out! I sponged the boat from the Day in Paradise stamp set in Cherry Pop Ink and then cut around it and set it aside. I created an A2 card base from the Lemon Meringue cardstock and then cut a Sugar Cube cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4" that I sponged clouds onto with the Lemon Meringue Ink with the Cloud Border die -- I just love how sunshiney this made the card look! 



Stamps: A Day in Paradise and Big Bold Summer
TE Premium Inks: Lemon Meringue, Salt Water Taffy, Pea Pod, Granny Smith and Cherry Pop
Taylored Dies: Lakeside border, Stitched Banner Stacklets and Cloud Border Die
Accessories: Best Glue Ever, chunky Glitter, corner rounder and foam dimensionals

I then assembled all the different layers and added the sentiment in the Salt Water Taffy Ink (OMGoodness - I LOVE this ink color!) and punched out circles to assemble into my sun. 

I am so looking forward to creating more coordinated cards with inks and matching cardstock and to creating more scenes with inked backgrounds!!!

Check out the TE blog all this week for creations from both the amazing TE designers and guest designers, as well as a chance to score some free Taylored Expressions Premium Inks!! YAY!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,

Sankari


1 comment:

Jean Bullock said...

Darling card. I love the scene you created and the colors and sparkles look great. Well done.