Thursday, December 10, 2015

Taylored Expressions Dec 2015 Release Day: Roly Poly Panda

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the RELEASE DAY of the December 2015 Release from Taylored Expressions!! Ok, can I just say that this is about the most favorite card that I have ever made!!!!! I was in heaven making this card because of the absolute cuteness of the Roly Poly Panda dies!! Ok Pandas are just adorable!! I wanted to create a Panda Couple and so used this die set to with different shades of black and gray to create two roly poly cutie pies - I also used a couple of different items from this release to create some essential love accessories for this card :)   :


Here is a close up of the little girl Panda - I used the Peek-A-Boo Heart dies for the heart that the Pandas are holding and for the sentiment, I used the Heart of Hearts stamp and combo for botht he heart and the curved sentiment, which I adhered over the Stitched Heart Stacklet - so so so much fun to assemble this:


And here is a close up of the adorable Mr. Cutie!! I had him hold some love balloons from the Love Is An Adventure stamp set that I then paper pieced and colored and then attached under his arm :) isn't he just so cute with his sweet little bow-tie!! 


Card Ingredients: Panda Love
Stamps: Heart Of Hearts Combo (sentiment: “I love You” and floral heart stamp) and Love is An Adventure (heart balloons)
Taylored Dies and Folders: Roly Poly Panda dies, Grass Border Die, Stitched Circle Stacklet dies, Love is An Adventure Dies, Peek-A-Boo Heart die (for the hearts that the pandas are holding), Stitched Heart Stacklets
Premium Cardstock:, Salt Water Taffy, Sugar Cube, Earl Grey Tea, Poppy Seed, Cupcake, Granny Smith, Metallic Neutrals, Cookie Monster and Oreo
Paper Pack: TE 6x6 Hello Happiness paper Pack (pink bow and soft pink polka dots)
Accessories: Bling, Foam Tape, Best Glue Ever, Corner Rounder, and Pico Inkessential Shimmer, Copics, Chunky Glitter

I just about fell over with a cuteness overload when my first panda was assembled and then then to have two of them --- ack! so so so cute!! Ok, I will admit that I held one in each hand and then pretended like they were talking to each other!! LOL!! I created a little scene with some Whimsy Grass border and then added a little sentiment to the center and finished it off with some glaze to the Pandas eyes! I just loved loved loved making this card!

 I have love
d the card
 for today's sneak peeks! Please make sure to stop by the TE blog today for more info and to hop over to everyone's blog today to check out their works of art!




Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.


Hope you have enjoyed this week of sneak peeks from this month's amazing new stamps and dies and embossing folder!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs!

Sankari :)



2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Your little pandas are absolutely adorable, Sankari...this is just the cutest Valentine ever!!!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE these roly poly pandas! Adorable!
Take care!
Michele