Monday, February 9, 2015

7 Days of Love - Day 2: Peace, Love and Cupcakes!

Hey Everyone!

I have been LOVING crafting for these 7 Days of Love cards that I am doing with the awesome Jen Shults of Deconstructing Jen! It has been so so so much fun to create for fun and pull out some super cute sentiments and stamps that I have been wanting to ink up for so long! And I love thinking about love and creating with this theme is so healing - gotta love craft therapy!!

Today - I am using this awesome color inspiration created by Jen! I don't know if did it quite justice - I might have added a few more shades of pink into the red  - might have to make another card that is more closer to these colors! What can I say - I got swept away on a sea of pink love! 


I used the super cute stamp set Cupcakes from Verve stamps with one of my most favorite sentiments: Peace, Love and Cupcakes! Isn't that one of the best sentiments - I am so so so all about this sentiment - and all the fun different cupcakes and sentiments in this set! I stamped up different cupcake tops in different shades of pinks and reds (by combining ink pads) and then cut them and popped them over the card:


Card Ingredients: 
Inks: Memento Love Letter, Angel Pink, Rose Red, Lady Bug Red, Rich Cocoa and Butterscotch
Papers: Simple Stories, Chocolate Truffle (TE), Sugar Cube (TE)
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities, Heart Lace border punch from MS, glitter, pink rhinestones, foam dimensional tape, best glue ever and corner chomper

I added some liquid pearls and then some glitter to them for a fun glitterized look and some bling for just a bit more glam :) I added a little bit of the lace heart border on the inside of the card as well --- and now I want to eat a ton of cupcakes!! YUM!

Please hop over to Jen's Blog to check out what love-filled creation she has in store for you today!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Come on over tomorrow for some Day 3 of the 7 Days of Love Cards!

Big hugs,
Sankari :)

7 comments:

Robin said...

I'm totally enjoying watching your cards for this challenge. Your card is definitely "yummy"!

Moosisk said...

What a "delicious" card! Love all your little details. :D

Jen Shults said...

This is beyond gorgeous Sankari! I love the Liquid Pearls with glitter on top! I love how that looks. SO SO awesome. I'm having so much fun this week! Thank you so much for letting me join you this week!

Jill Norwood said...

That is an awesome sentiment! And your card is gorgeous my dear!!!! Love it!

Shannon White said...

Now there's a sentiment I can totally get behind! Love this Miss Sankari! Just Scrumptious! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So awesome, Sankari! Love the shimmer on the frosting and all your lovely details. Didn't make it to the store today to get a mini cupcake pan, but hopefully tomorrow! ;)

Doodah said...

What a cute card! Love the use of cupcakes and words. I'm also being inspired daily leading up to Valentine's Day. Check out my projects at www.ohdoodahday.blogspot.com