Monday, November 24, 2014

Jingle All the Way!

Hi Everyone,

I had so much fun creating this card using the Taylored Expressions Pinterest boards as my inspiration. Sometimes its hard to know how to get started making a card - it can seem so daunting! These boards are such a wonderful place to start when you don't know where to start or just to scroll thru for endless hours to see all the amazing cards the DT has made!! For my card today, I made mine inspired by Stephanie's beautiful card!

I absolutely love the sweet candy stripes with the sentiment and so I kept the layout and everything the same, but changed up the holly at the bottom for some snowflakes (one snowflake from the Mitten Garland die set and one from the Winter Wonderland snowflake set. The main sentiment is die cut using the Jingle All the Way die and I adhered it to the music sheet embossed using the Sheet Music embossing folder on some Salt Water Taffy paper. Stephanie had some awesome stitching on the sides of her card and since I am not very good with a sewing machine, I used some liquid pearls around the card:


 Here is a closer peek at the details of the card - love how crisp these die cuts and embossing folders are:
 I loved making this card so much that I made two more using the same layouts and papers from the Matched Kit: Gingerbread Lane from Taylored Expressions:



Card Ingredients:
Papers: Matched Kit: Gingerbread Lane from Taylored Expressions and Salt Water Taffy paper
Taylored dies and embossing folder:  Jingle All the Way die Mitten Garland die set Winter Wonderland snowflake setSheet Music embossing folder
Accessories: Liquid pearls, buttons, baker's twine, foam tape

I loved making these cards on a snowy day - gets me right into the spirit of the season! Check out all the Taylored Expressions Pinterest boards for inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Sankari :)


4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

These are beautiful! I love all the texture!

Jenny said...

Love the color combo! Beautiful festive card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Taylor said...

Love the signature Sankari pearl dots! ;)