Monday, September 29, 2014

Taylored Expressions Day 1 Sneak Peeks: Wishes on A Wire and Campy Christmas

Hi Everyone


Its that most wonderful time of the year rounding the corner and Taylor has a whole new set of amazing holiday dies, papers and stamps for your stamping pleasure for the Holidays! Today is Day 1 of the October Sneak Peeks and each day we will be sneaking peeks from the newest release which will be on October 2, Thursday morning at 7am PST!! 


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win. 
 
For my sneak peeks today, I created two cards with two new stamp sets! The first one is from the new stamp set called Wishes on A Wire - it is super cute and has two birdhouses with a "Merry Xmas" banner in between them. I created a little scene using the Rolling Hills dies (from the Build A Scene collection) and embossed the snowfalls using the new Embossing Folder: Snowfall from TE!!! I LOVE this folder - perfect to create the texture, illusion and varied sizes of snowballs for the snowfall! I used the Aqua Mist felt from TE to cut out some hills and to add some softness - love how it turned out:

Here is a closer look at it - I also added the Party Banner die for a more festive feel - I love this pink Designer Paper from the Gingerbread Lane Paper Pack from TE: 

 Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Wishes On A Wire stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Matched Gingerbread Lane Paper Pack & Cardstock from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Tumbled Glass
Taylored Dies: Build A Scene dies: Rolling Hills and Party Banner dies from TE
Accessories: Aqua Mist Felt from TE, Snowfall Embossing Folder from TE, copics, glitter, corner rounder and foam tape


For my second card, I kept the scene theme going and continued using my new favorite embossing folder: Snowfall and added the Rolling HIlls and Swirly Clouds dies from TE along with the sentiment and card with the tree from the new Campy Christmas stamp set! I paper pieced the car with the red and white polkdot paper from the new TE paper pack: Gingerbread Lane - I love how this card turned out - so festive and fun!

Here is a closer look! I love the clouds and the snowfalling - and decided to have a little fun by making the car whimsy by paper piecing it and making the hills kind of artsty by giving it some designer paper fun! I just love all these stamps!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Campy Christmas from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Matched Gingerbread Lane Paper Pack & Cardstock from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Tumbled Glass
Taylored Dies: Build A Scene dies: Rolling Hills and Swirly Clouds
Accessories: Snowfall Embossing Folder from TE, copics, glitter, corner rounder and foam tape


I really enjoyed these creations SO much and can't wait to show you the peeks for tomorrow! So please hop over again!

Thanks for visiting, crafty friends! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete blog roll of our participating designers!

Big hugs,
Sankari :)




8 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh my! These are both just lovely Sankari! I loooove the felt snow drifts and your amazing layouts!

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Sankari! Love both of these scenes and the yummy felt!

Lyn said...

Your cards are amazing, love this first day of sneak peaks <3

Joan Ervin said...

Fantastic cards, Sankari....both of the little scenes you created are absolutely adorable!!!!!

Shannon White said...

Oh Wow!! these are both seriously Amazing and so ADORABLE!! Love the Wonderful Wintery scenes and the combo of felt and patterned papers and embossing!! Just Wow Lady!! 8-)

Big Hugs
Shannon

Christine Kiehl said...

Such a sweet card to get me into the xmas spirit of things, thank you!

Queen Mary said...

Sankari, I love the little bird houses; and I love the little bits of Christmas -- I don't think Taylor has shown us that set yet though! The card is beautiful though! :)

Brenda said...

Love your wonderful cards, adorable is the word to describe them. I'm with you, love the snowfall embossing folder!