Saturday, September 6, 2014

September Birthday Week: Day 6 - Happy Birthday Cupcake!

Hi Everyone!

September is my favorite month not just because it is my birthday month but also because I love fall - and the change of colors in the leaves, cooling of the evening air and the kids going to school with brand new school supplies just makes my heart happy! 
This week, I am extending my birthday to a birthweek and am showing  birthday card or project everyday! Today is Day 6 of birthday card making and for today, I am showing a card I made using the For the Love of Cupcakes stamp set - which is filled with seriously delicious groupings of cupcakes and sentiments!


Here is a close up of the cupcakes - this is one of my favorite images - a whole stacklet of cupcakes - yes please!!! I love this sentiment as well - "Happy Birthday Cupcake!" LOL! LOVE it!!!


Card Ingredients:
Stamp set: For the Love of Cupcakes stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Papers: scraps from MME and kraft cardstock
Inks: Memento Rose Red and Tuxedo Black and copics
Accessories: sequins, liquid pearls, foam, ribbon, Label Stacklets 8 from TE, Best Glue Ever

Please hop over tomorrow for the last of birthday week series! Tomorrow's card is a fun one - just like birthdays when you were a kid ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Ciao for now!!
Sankari :)


No comments: