Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September Birthday Week: Day 3: Happy Birthday!

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited because today is my birthday! YAY! woooohooo!! I am so happy and excited and I feel like a little kid again! For the first week in September, I thought I would post a birthday card every day and so for today's card, I created a fun and super cute little scene with some cutie birdies using the Bless Your Nest stamp set and the coordinating Bless Your nest dies:




Here is closer peek at the card - the birds and nest are die cuts from the coordinating die set that matches this stamp - I popped up the second bird with a little foam after creating a scene with some clouds and the tree from the stamp set:


Card Ingredients: 
Stamp set: Bless your Nest stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Ink Ladybug Red and Distress Broken Glass
Taylored dies: Bless your Nest coordinating dies, Cloud Border die
Papers: Boy oh Boy from Carta Bella and Kraft cardstock
Accessories: Corner chomper, kraft buttons, satin ribbon, copic markers, foam tape, Best Glue ever

This is such a fun stamp set and the coordinating dies make it super easy to create texture and and cut out elements from any paper that coordinates with your card papers.

I am so excited to have some cake and have dinner with my family and friends! This birthday feels different and my main wish for this birthday is that I can be fully present to my family be conscious and aware in how I am with those who are dear to me.


And on this day, I am so grateful for all of my friends in blogland - thank you for your friendship, for stopping by and saying hi and for being an inspiration to me! You guys rock!

Big hugs and love!
Sankari :)


No comments: