Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Taylored Expressions May Sneak Peeks: Boscoe and Dino-Mite

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Day 3 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions!! Today my heart is swooning over some super cute animal friends! The first one is a new little doggy friend named Boscoe!! Isn't he just the cutest thing --- ever!!
I stamped Boscoe and then colored him with the smooth as butter Spectrum Noir markers and then colored in the flowers and cut it out from the flower die that comes with this stamp set. I created some grass for Boscoe to sit on using the Grass Border die and the clouds using the Cloud Border die. I added some faux stitching and added a little orange gingham ribbon to the side for a little fun :) Isn't Boscoe's expression so darling?!!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Boscoe stamp set (with coordinating dies) from Taylored Expressions
Taylored Dies: Label Stacklets 8, Grass Border die, Cloud Border die
Paper: Kraft cardstock, Bazzill cardstock
Ink: Memento Paris Dusk and Ladybug Red and Spectrum Noir Markers
Accessories: Best Glue Ever, foam dimensionals, white gel pen, sponger, angle corner chomper


For my second card, I created a little dino playdate scene using dinos from the new stamp set called: Dino-Mite - aren't they SO cute?! I created some hills using the Build A Scene - Rolling Hills dies and Build A Scene Sunshine dies along with the Clouds Border die.
I colored the different dinos with fun bright colors and then added a little cupcake on the back of one of the Dinos from the stamp set: For the Love of Cupcakes:
 
I added the birthday sentiment "Big Birthday Wishes" on the inside with one more of the cute dinos ... I love this little cutie!
 
Here is a close up of the dinos - I covered the dinos and the hills with a little bit of gloss - I was making them talk to each other as I adhered them to the cardstock - so much fun :) My kids are in love with this stamp set!!!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Dino-Mite stamp set and For the Love of Cupcakes by Taylored Expressions
Taylored Dies: Cloud Border and Build a Scene - Sunshine and Rolling Hills dies
Inks: Memento Ladybug Red, Distress Inks: Broken Glass and Spectrum Noir markers
Accessories: yellow button, twine, foam dimensionals, glaze


I can't wait to see what all the designers have created today from all the wonderful dies and stamps that will be released this week!! Please hop along with me and check them out!!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please hop on by tomorrow for Release Day Fun tomorrow!!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute Boscoe card. Love the shape of the card and the white details Laurie B

Kathy JH said...

Love your cards! Love the way you colored Boscoe and the Dino scene is really cute!

Courtney K said...

your dinosaur scene is so cute!