Thursday, May 8, 2014

Taylored Expressions May Release Day: Rockets Red Glare

Hi Everyone!!

Welcome to Release Day from Taylored Expressions!!! Woohoo!!! Today all the peeks from this week's release will be available for your crafty pleasure and to celebrate, I created a fun little card using the new stamp set: Rockets Red Glare with the sentiment: Boom! Isn't that such a fun sentiment!!?!

I created a little star shaped card using the Star Stacklets dies and some red, blue and yellow cardstock. I stamped the firecracker and colored it in and then outlined it with some white gel pen and then added the sentiment and some twine:

Here is another angle of the card - I added some foam dimensionals and sponged the edges of the stars with blue ink:
I love this fun card!! So much fun to use these stacklets and firecrackers from this stamp set!! 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Rockets Red Glare stamp set by Taylored Expressions
Taylored Dies: Star Stacklets and Firecracker dies
Inks: Memento Navy blue and Copics
Papers: Navy blue, Red and Yellow Cardstock
Accessories: twine, foam dimensionals, white gel pen and stickles


This has been such a fun release - I can't wait to see all the projects that the design team has created for release day!! Please hop along with me and check them out here:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I love this release and I can't wait to play along with all of these amazing stamp sets and dies! Hope you are having an amazing Thursday!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Absolutely adorable! Loving all the new patriotic stamps from TE! Can't wait for the release!

Courtney K said...

what a fun glittery firecracker!