Thursday, February 27, 2014

Bake Me A Cake birthday!

Hi Everyone!

Can I just say that I have been loving this month's Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions - it is so so much fun! I just love the fun colors and the patterns and for my card today, I paired it up with the Bake Me A Cake die from TE with the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from the TE Stamp of the Month Birthday Bash!

I started out by using the Bake Me A Cake die to die cut different colors of designer papers from the KI kit (Feb 2014) and then I layered them together created different layers so quickly and then added some glitter to the cake for a bit of glitter and sparkle :)
  
I also die cut the Party Banner Border a few times with different colors and then layered them together and added a little bling and some twine to the sides - here is a closer peek:

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit (Feb2014)
Stamps: Birthday Bash (SOTM from Taylored Expressions)
Inks: Memento Bahama Blue
Taylored Dies: Bake Me A Cake from TE, Party Banner Border
Accessories: Corner chomper, twine, bling, Best Glue Ever, foam dimensionals

I love this kit - seriously so much fun to use with the coordinating stamp set or mix it up with a different set of dise or stamp sets :) And I had so much fun playing with this Bake Me a Cake die - so so so much fun to create your own cake (without the mess in the kitchen :) LOL!)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Sankari :) 



No comments: