Monday, January 27, 2014

TE January SOTM card: "Love"

Hi Everyone!

Its time for a new Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions! The stamp of month this month is called: "Kiss Me" and it also coordinates perfectly with the January Key Ingredients kit and comes with a super fun set of coordinating dies called:  Love M'Stache . One of my favorite things to attempt are CAS cards - there is something so mystical about them - I don't know how these amazing crafters create these super beautiful CAS cards because it feels like they are the hardest to make!!! I always feel like my CAS cards take forever because I am always trying to figure out if I have enough or too much :) But this card was SO much fun to make and came together SO quickly that I was amazed!!! 


 Card Ingredients:
Stamps - Stamp of the Month January 2014: Kiss Me from Taylored Expressions
Paper - January 2014 TE Key Ingredients
Accessories - Love M'stache dies, Circle Nestabilities, foam dimensionals, best glue ever, bling 



For my card today, I created something a little bit simple with one of the fun dies in the coordinating die kit - I die cut two with my die cutting machine and then cut one in half and layered it in such a way to create a new look. I added the sentiment "Love" to the center and wrapped it with some twine and finished it with a little bit of bling to either side  and voila - an attempt at a CAS card :)

So much fun to attempt CAS cards which have always been intimating to make for me :) What are the kind of cards that are intimidating to make for you?

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)




No comments: