Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Taylored Expressions January Sneak Peeks:

Hi  Everyone!

I am SUPER excited to share peeks with you today featuring the new Super Suckers stamp set and coordinating dies from Taylored Expressions that will be released tomorrow! I have seen something like this on Pinterest where you can easily turn a lollipop into a special treat, whether for Valentine's day or for birthdays - or for any occasion - and I thought it would be awesome to have some dies that could easily make this - and Taylor made it happen!! Here it is - the Super Suckers stamp set (with awesome super hero insignias and sentiments) as well as the Super Suckers dies from Taylored Expressions designed by Nancy McKinney!

I had SO much fun making these guys (and let's be honest, eating them too while making them! I would have made more, but didn't realize that I had eaten 4-5 of them - but the good news is that they are easy to make and I will definitely be making more!) 
I loved taking these pictures - I was trying to have them angled so that it could look like they are flying and are ready to save the day - please click on them for a larger picture. Here is a close up of this cool (and delicious!) Super Sucker: the dies allow you to die cut the inner part of the eyemask into a different color - so I cut the inner one blue and the outer mask was red to match his cape - even super heroes are fashionable!)

I crimped the capes and then stamped some different logos onto the capes (my son pointed out to me that the color scheme was completely wrong - and that I should have made the batman one in black and yellow, the spiderman one in blue and red, etc.... ummm hmmm.... I didn't even think about that - I was just so excited to match them all together - LOL! - I think next time, I am going to have him help me in making these super hero suckers!!)




Here are some more capes - you can make them all with the same logo (again - I totally apparently missed the Captain America color scheme - but don't they look so pretty matching each other ? lol!)



Project Ingredients:

Stamps: Super Suckers from Taylored Expressions (comes with coordinating dies for eye masks and capes)
Paper: Bazzill colored cardstock
Accessories: Best Glue Ever, papercrimper and foam dimensionals


I can't wait to see what the rest of the design team has created and what special treats and goodies are in store on today's hop - please hop along and check them out with me here:



And please stop by tomorrow for all the Release Day fun and excitement and magic!! YAY!
Thank you for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a great idea to crimp the capes, Sankari...all your little Super Heros are sooo cute!!!!!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness what an AWESOME idea and concept Miss Sankari!! Love your Fun Super Suckers too! Just Darling! Bet your little ones always have the best Valentines treats to give out! They are so lucky to have a Fabulously creative Mom like you! ;-)

Hugs
Shannon