Friday, February 15, 2013

Our House :)

Hi Everyone,

I still can't believe that I was asked to join the Dirty Dozen way back last summer and now I can't believe that my time on the dirt pile has ended :( and I am a Dirty Girl Alumni  - everyone told me that it would go by fast - and it really really did!

Here is a card that I made last August but wasn't able to show till now using the Cozy Cottages stamp set from Taylored Expressions - one of my favorite stamp sets (okay, I admit - that pretty much allllll of Taylor's stamp sets are my favorites ;) LOL!!!) I wanted to keep the focus on the images and kept the card blank on the inside - so it can be used for different occasions.

Stamps:
Cozy Cottages stamp set and Love Grows here stamp set from Taylored Expressions.
Paper:
Bazzil cardstock and MME

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black and Ranger Stained Glass
Accessories:
Dimensionals, copics, liquid pearls, EK success scallops, Martha Stewart star, grass and scalloped circle punch, corner chomper, dimensionals and twine.


I stamped the little house and paper pieced the top and bottom and then cut out the windows and popped them out a bit so that the shutters can open and close :) I stamped the tree image on both sides and then colored in the leaves with copics and added a little grass on the bottom. For the banner, I cut out a scallop border with an edger punch and then cut bent the edges near the scallops into an arc shape to create a banner on either side of the house and then added some twine on either side with a little sun in the center (MS star punch).

If you have a chance - check out all the super cute house images in this stamp set - Cozy Cottages - seriously toooo cute!!! So many possibilities!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Ciao for now,
Sankari


No comments: