Monday, February 11, 2013

IHP February Guest Designer: Pull Up a Chair Friend !!

HI Everyone!

Happy Monday! Wow - mondays sure come around quick these days - but luckily I got some crafty me time this weekend and was grateful for a little stamp therapy before starting a hectic week! 

I am so excited to be February's guest designer for I{Heart} Papers  - Kate has tons of gorgeous stamps and crafty supplies for your crafting happiness :) I love these two stamps from Gourmet Rubber Stamps: Houndstooth Chair and the sentiment from Chair Saying: "Pull up a Chair and sit awhile friend" -  and  paired this stamp set with the Echo Park papers: For the Record 2 . I love this 3/8" Ruffle Edge Trim Elastic (golden yellow)ribbon that Kate has in the store - and added a little to the side
Card Ingredients:
Paper: For the Record 2 from Echo Park 
Stamps: Houndstooth Chair and Chair Saying from Gourmet Rubber stamps from I {Heart} Papers
Inks: Memento Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: 3/8" Ruffle Edge Trim Elastic (golden yellow) , heart punch, twine, pearls, copics, and dimensionals 

I paper pieced the Houndstooth Chair  and then cut out the chair and popped it up on the designer paper. I cut out strips of the lovely DP created a mat for it with some black paper and arranged it in strips and added the sentiment on the bottom with a little button with twine on the side.

This is such a perfect set of stamps to send to your BFF with a long letter written inside to catch up with all of life's events :) I hope the rest of your monday is awesome and that your week is beautiful!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Ciao for now,
Sankari :)

3 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

This is gorgeous, Sani - I was just looking at this chair in the ihp store today! :) BTW - I'd love to come sit a while at your place; I'm DYING to visit Fairfield and practically burst in flames when the girls told me that's where you live!!! I practice TM, etc. (How many other stampers can say that?! ;) )

Lynne in NI said...

Fabulous card! Great image and I love your mix of colours/patterns too :)

i {heart} papers said...

Love all the layers and patterns here! So glad to have you on board this month!!