Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My little Bookworm :)

Hi Everyone,

One of my favorite stamp sets from the August Taylored Expressions release is the Doodle Notes stamp set  - such a great set for both wee ones and older ones :) I couldn't wait to make a special project for a very special wee one: my godson!! One of my best friends in the world had the cutest little baby boy in May and I was so lucky to be there when he was born - he is truly so special and so amazing! He has the cutest cheeks and the sweetest little smile and I love holding him and smelling his sweet little baby smell! I stamped the "my little bookworm" sentiment onto a onesie with some Clearly Better black ink (that works on clothes) and then colored it in with some fabric markers. 

The onesie was heat set with a heat gun and then ironed to set the image before washing it. I love making special little presents for my dear ones and this one is especially dear to me :) Will post a picture of my little godson wearing this! Can't wait :) Check out all the sentiments in the Doodle Notes stamp set at the Taylored Expressions store!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari




No comments: