Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Taylored Expressions: Sneak Peek Day 2





June Release At a Glance
  • We have sneak peeks to share Monday through      Wednesday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, June 7th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
  • Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL  Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
Hi Everyone,


Today we are peeking creations from the new stamp set: Bikes & Trikes from Taylored expressions (concerted by Jami Sibley) and illustrated by Emily. I absolutely cannot even tell you HOW much I love this set... the hardest part is figuring out which bike image to use!!! Well - I couldn't decide -so I used two of them - I ADORE the bottom tricycle with the larger wheel - sooo whimsy cute! 


And I love this tall and skinny font (it coordinates with the Tall & Skinny Aplha dies that Taylor is also releasing this Thursday!!). I stamped the bikes and then kept the colors pretty simple - just accents of red and blue copies and then added a little ribbon and a button with some baker's twine in the middle. 


Card Ingredients:
Paper: from stash
Stamps: Bikes & Trikes from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: liquid pearls, corner chomped, copics, red stickler, dimensionals, button from stash, baker's twine and glue dots. 


I have always loved biking - its just magical that very first time you get on a two wheeler and manage to figure out how in the world to stay on it without falling off! Biking makes me feel like I am flying and I am in awe of the professional cyclists whose endurance and stamina make it look so effortless! I love this sentiment that "life is a journey"... paired with the sentiment: "Wheee!" .... LOL... it made me laugh to make this card --- cause now every time things are a bit stressful at work... i just go: "wheeeee" in my head and it all feels better ;) 


It was so simple and fun to make this card - and I canNOT wait to ink up the rest of these images!!! Seriously - don't you want to eat every cute yummy bike and trike image.... i mean not literally because its a red rubber stamp and that's not good for the belly ... but still - these bike images and fonts and sentiments make me sooo happy! Can't wait to see what the rest of the design team has come up with - please check them out here:


Thanks so much for stopping by today - and please come by tomorrow for more sneak peeks!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

9 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So loving this card! so fun, love the bikes going in different directions and the 'Whees'. Wonderful!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh how FUN is this!!! LOVE how they are going in opposite directions! Absolutely ADORABLE my friend!!!

Renee said...

Bikes and Trikes are my favorites....your card is so cute!

Regina Mangum said...

LOVE the movement on this, sweet Sankari! SO CUTE! XOXO

Jen Shults said...

This is fabulous Sankari. I love the layout and the way you used two of the bikes... it's fantastic!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, Love your card and how you used these new cute images.

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE all of the FUN details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Unknown said...

I really LOVE this card! Great layout, coloring, and I really like how you used more than 1 bike! ;o)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super, super fun and cute!! Love the colors with those sparkly seats and pedals!! Soooooo charming!!