Friday, January 20, 2012

Be Mine

Hi Everyone, 

I am sorry to be a bit MIA - I haven't been feeling well this week - and am just getting back on my feet. I was so happy to be able to stamp finally! yay for stampin therapy!!! I am so in love with these two little cuties from the awesome new set: Twitterpated from Verve stamps - aren't these two just the cutest thing ever?! I stamped both of them in Memento black and then colored them with copies and paper pieced their outfits from the Yours Truly EP collection. 

Card Ingredients:
Paper: Yours Truly by Echo Park, card stock: PTI
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, LadyBug Red and copics
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, maya arts twine, dimensionals, lace border punch and heart punch from Martha Stewart, liquid pearls, red bling and corner chomped. 

I loved paper piecing their sweet little outfits - aww! and it was so much fun to have them side by side. They kind of remind me of my children and I thought it would be fun for them to send this to their grandmother :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari

No comments: