Wednesday, April 13, 2011

JustRite Stamps Introducing: Faith stamp set

Hi Everyone,

Today over at the JustRite Inspiration blog - we are introducing the beautiful and elegant cling stamp set from JustRite stamps called: Faith. This stamp set is full of gorgeous sentiments and frames filled with such beautiful sentiments that inspire faith and hope. These stamp sets come in a sheet of cling rubber that is quick and easy to trim and can be positioned in so many different ways. 

Today - my project is a little present that I made for my mother - I think my mom is one of the most strongest women that I know and this last week she has had to take care of my dad who had to be admitted to the hospital (everything is now okay).  My mom always takes care of everyone - and I wanted to make something special for her after everything that she has done this week..... I created this little faith giftset - by decorating a small notebook and then adorning the sentiment with some liquid pearls. 

Here is a closer image of the notebook: This notebook is about 4 x4 and I used the gorgeous sentiment: "Each new day is a blessing". I thought that I would create this notebook and write in some beautiful prayers that she she can read everyday whenever she needs a boost. I finished it off with some Primas and some liquid pears.


Here is a closer picture of the card - I tried to keep the designs similar between the notebook and the card. For the card, I chose the sentiment: "Faith makes all things possible." This last week has been full of prayers and emails from friends and families who have all kept my father in their prayers - thank you - so happy that my father is back home! yay! I have another card for him - but wanted to make sure that my mother was also nourished and taken care of - and so I really loved making this giftset.
I love how simple the elements are in this card and love how easily they all came together - the sentiments just spoke to my heart and I can't wait to see my mother's face when I give this to her! :)

Please check out what some of the JustRite design team members have created with this gorgeous stamp set: 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
Big hugs,
Sankari 

9 comments:

Martha said...

This is beautiful and the flower is so pretty!

Ratty Hugs said...

Glad to hear your Father is getting better. Your gift & support for your Mother is wonderful. Care givers need love & support to know someone is looking out for them & keeping them healthy.
Having such a lovely card & inspiration book will be special for your Mother. I hope she enjoys the comments & takes time to relax herself.
~C8>

Auntie Em said...

What a nice set! I love the beautiful rose and the matching flower. Liquid pearls are so versatile. Great designs to show off the sentiment!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Danni said...

Gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely gift set, Sankari! Your mom will love this.. SO glad to hear your dad is doing better.. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Sankari this gift set is wonderful. I always love your color choices.

Susan said...

I am so happy to hear that your father is now home and doing better. I know what a scare it must have been for all those people who love and care about him. What a lovely tribute to your mother. The sentiments are perfect.

Chinnu said...

So glad to know your father is doing better, Sankari. God Bless you and your family. The gift set for your Mom is lovely.

Sudha said...

Wow, awesome cheerful creations dear.