Monday, June 21, 2010

Ruff Day? Hang in There!!!

Good Morning Everyone - Happy Monday!
Hope you had a great Father's Day yesterday! The kids and I surprised DH with breakfast in bed and homemade cards (they were so cute in describing the all the reasons that they loved their Daddy - one of my favorite things that my son said was that he loves having muddy adventures with Daddy! It really is all about the small things in life that make such a big difference - we took the afternoon off to go for an adventure outside and after our long walk the kids were ready for bed.
I love it when they go to bed early - because it gave me a moment to make this quick card for one of my friends who has been having a busy time at work - thought I could drop it off for her on Monday morning with a bag of cookies that she can stash in her desk for emergency moments! I LOVE this sentiment: "Ruff day, Hang in there!" from the super sweet stamp set: "Pet's Places" from Taylored Expressions:

I love the sweet little doggies in this stamp set - they are sooo cute!!! I loved coloring them in and created a little scene for them with some rolling hills - and of course had to stamp some cute little paw prints on the side. This stamp set is a charitable stamp set that is part of the Taylored Expressions Giving Tree program - where every quarter a portion of the proceeds of a stamp set go towards helping a different charity - this quarter the proceeds will go towards supporting the Humane Society!

Hope your monday is not a "ruff" and hope that you have a great start to your week!!!
Big hugs :) and big thanks for stopping by today!
Sankari :)))))

6 comments:

Banu said...

WOW!!! This card is just superb. Loved it.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is just adorable Sankari! I always love your use of color... your cards sing to my heart!

Regina Mangum said...

This is adorable, Sankari! I just love that puppy. Super sweet of you to make this for your friend! XOXO

Smita said...

Gorgeous!! Lovely colors...

June said...

I love this card!!!!! You are so super talented!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Ida said...

Super Cute! This is just doggone adorable all the way around.