Tuesday, May 25, 2010

JustRite Stampers - Catalog Blog HOP!!!


Good Morning Everyone,

I am so excited to announce that the newest JustRite Catalog is ready for pre-order on the website and that I have a little project in the catalog too! This catalog has over a 100 different project ideas and is absolutely gorgeous! Not only does it have project ideas - but has the complete supply lists for all of those projects too! Its $6.95 (with $4.95 for shipping) and is filled to the brim with serious amazing-ness!

Today, the JustRite Design Team is having a blog hop and previewing a project that they created for the new catalog! The project that I created for the catalog uses one of my all time favorite stamps from JustRite: The Merry Little Christmas Borders & Centers Round (1-5/8") I have always adored this stamp set - its just so cute and little and sweet and has all of the perfect holiday sentiments with the cutest little holiday images!

I think what I love about this stamp set, is that it has both christmas sentiments, holiday sentiments and even a new year sentiment - makes all around perfect :) Here is my little holiday card:
I had so much fun making this star card. The center is actually punched out and so the mistletoe hangs right over the punched out portion (it has a little glaze on it as do the trees). This star still fits into an A2 size envelope which makes mailing alot easier! :)

Check out all the amazing creations that this amazing Design Team has created - they are just so creative and use all of the JustRite stamps beautifully!

13 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

great project! Thanks for sharing

Sharon Harnist said...

LOVE this card, Sankari!!

Luv 2 Create said...

Too cute. Luv this card. Very creative. Thanks
Marcie

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful card and coloring!! Love the star design - perfect for the holidays...or to make someone feel special :)

Marge said...

What a DARLING Christmas card!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, Sankari! This holiday card is stunning! Love the star shape! :)

Sabrina said...

WOW! Beautiful. Even though I'm waiting for good spring weather, this card makes me want to make Christmas cards.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, great card. I love the star shape. Great idea for Christmas. TFS.

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so cool! I am ready for Christmas now! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous, Sankari! Love that it fits in a standard envie, too!

Regina Mangum said...

Your card is so FAB, Sankari! I love how you punched out the circle and hung the mistletoe. Just wonderful! XO

Kathy Jones said...

Sankari this is AWESOME!!!! You have the most amazing way with colour and design and always come up with the most fantastic projects!!!

Tanya said...

How fun! Love your card! :)