Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just Rite Blog Candy Winner!!!

Hi Everyone,
Hope that you all had a fantastic weekend!!! Guess What?!! My blog was randomly chosen as one of 6 blogs giving away the yummiest Just Rite blog candy prize!!!! I totally had a blast being part of the Just Rite Mega Font blog hop (You can check out The Blog Hop DAY ONE here and The Blog Hop DAY TWO here) and was just blown away and inspired in all the way you can make your project "Just Rite" ;) and can't wait to get to get inky! So are you ready to see what the yummy blog candy is:

This blog candy includes: 


I don't know if you saw Beate's review of these items on her Youtube Video - you can watch it here on YouTube:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfd7CLRMyDk&feature=player_embedded or just click on it below:

PERSONALIZE IT WITH JUST RITE STAMPS BY BEATE:


There is also a great written tutorial  that you can find here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/JustRitePersonalized/.

So who is this lucky person that is getting all of this yumminess? Well, first of all I want to thank all of you who left comments!!! All 257 of you!!! You really made my day and I am so amazed by our awesome craft making community! I think we have one of the most encouraging and supportive communities there are!!! So from all of your sweet comments - I had to pick one - so I went to the website: Random.Org and from there I got a random number and here is what I got:

And this person on my blog is: Sharon Totton!

She writes: "super Cute Projects. Thanks for the inspiration"

Thanks so much Sharon for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!!! Please email me so that we can get your Just Rite stamps over to you!!! 

A HUGE HUGE thank you to Kellie Fortin and the Just Rite Stamp Company for letting me be part of the Just Rite blog hop!!! Your generosity and sweetness is so heart warming and I can't wait to crank out more Just Rite projects!!! I have so many in my head and the wheels are turning!!!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Big hugs to Everyone!!!
Sankari :)


No comments: