Friday, August 22, 2008

Blog Love :)

Hi Everyone,

I got the sweetest blog award message from Nellie a little while ago and in the midst of the birthday whirlwind that was this week - wasn't able to post it to do this sweet award justice. Nellie just started her blog and is just so very sweet. Her cards are beautiful as is her smile :) Thank you so much for this sweet award Nellie - you really touched my heart!

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5-7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

So this is the hard part because I love everyone's blog and want to nominate Everyone!!! But since, that is a little hard to do since its a little late at night to link to Everyone's blog - consider all of you reading this TAGGED!!!  

There are some blogs that I have either just discovered or have been blog-stalking a little bit :)
Curt  (love his style and his sweetness - and his dogs are just soooo darn cute!  )
Bev (along with her card style, i love her writing style - she totally cracks me up :)
Regan (is just so much fun - and i LOVE her name: StampyMcStamperson :) LOL! That still cracks me up :),
Kath (is a total darling who makes beautiful cards! and is just so very encouraging :)
Kisa (she is a color throwdown queen with a great sense of style and wit!)
AND Susanna - who does such an amazing job putting together Card of the week and best of the Blogosphere - she is so sweet and lovely as are her creations. Thanks for the shout out on your blog Susanna! You totally made my day!

And of course - I totally love Brooke, Savitri, Maria, and  Christiane's blogs because not only are they amazing artists, they are truly beautiful people whom I have gotten to know and totally adore! I can't believe that we haven't all met yet...!!! 

I love the magic of blogland - where you can meet and get to know some of the most amazing people !!! 
Sending ya'll big cyber hugZ :)
Sankari

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Thanks so much for the award and for your kind words - I have already been given this award several times but thank you anyway for your thoughtfulness.
Love
Kath
xxxxxx