Friday, July 11, 2008

Brilliant Weblog Award!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I just got my first award from Brooke (her blog is awesome - pop on over to Designs by Brooke for a visual treat of yummy crafting genius!).  
I met Brooke while doing the Color Inspiration Challenges by Kristina (which reminds me that I should go finish my card). Brooke is just awesome - she has such a great visual eye and her cards are just so elegant and beautiful - and when I am on her site my feet are always tapping to her great music choices - and I always leave smiling!! Thank you Brooke for your kind words - YOU are one awesome chickie! 

Here are the rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog.
2)
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Here are my 7 nominations:


1. Maria - (Stampin Inspirations) My whole blogging career started with Maria. I used to go on to her site everyday and then anytime I would email her with questions, she would email back right away with great answers and I always left feeling inspired. She is one of the sweetest people I have met and I absolutely adore her - Thank you Maria for inspiring me to start my own blog!!  You totally have changed 

2. Manuela (Papeluchosdamanu) - I met Manuela doing the KW Color Inspiration Challenges as well - we both started a blog right at the same time - and its been great to go on this journey into blog land with her. She lives in lovely Brazil (my most  favorite soccer team ever! Go Brasil!!!!) Manuela is just a total sweetheart and her work is just gorgeous.

3. Leslie  (Running with Scissors) - Leslie's work is just incredible - I have always admired her site/work from afar. She has such a lovely style and grace in all her cards and works. She is also just soooo super sweet and friendly and encouraging - Thank you Leslie, for your sweet words and your amazing works that always inspire me and make me go WOW!

4. Dawn (Treasureoilerdesignz) - Dawn just always blows me out of the water with her energy - she belongs to so many different design teams and is part of so many different projects and everyday she cranks out these incredible, yummy, clean and crisp, beautiful works of art. I don't know how she does it. She is also just a wonderfully sweet person -she is so positive, encouraging, inspiring and fun! She just oozes sweetness!

5,  Jean  (Stampin Cos its Fun) - I met Jean through the Color Inspiration Challenges and have to say that she is one talented artist! I always enjoy her cards and also how she puts things together. She has such a lovely eye for layouts and its always a pleasure to pop on over to her site.  I loved her take on the JohnnyCupcake Challenge - very cool Jean!

6. Yvonne (Campbell Creations) - I saw Yvonne's work through the KW Color Challenges and was so impressed by her awesome cards. She really nails it everytime in the Challenges and her cards are always so crisp and perfect. I am always wowed by her creations and leave her site wanting to try her designs. She is also just lovely!!!

7. Savitri - (Scrappin' & Stampin' with Savitri) - Savitri is one awesome hip chick. Her digital skillz are impressive and so very inspiring. I love the ease with which she makes her cards, her lovely designs, and her freshly designed scrapbook layouts! I want to CASE all her cards! And she bowls too!!!  :)

and I know that the rules said 7, but I must include 8

8. Christiane (Eye Can Stamp) - Chrisitane also recently created a blog like me and I have really been amazed at all the different techniques that she uses in all her cards. I feel so inspired to try out all these different techniques after popping onto her site. She is very sweet and I have really enjoyed meeting her!

Thank you so much Brooke for this total honor :) Its also such a great way to thank all those who have been so sweet, encouraging and inspiring. Hope all of you are excited that its friday and that the weekend lies ahead of us with open arms!! 

Yay!
Sending lots of love to everyone!!
:) Sankari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Sankari! I've been enjoying your latest works...I got a little sidetracked when I came here to say thanks. You have such a great style and imagination. I'm totally amazed and delighted by everything I see and I've had a wonderful visit!