Monday, June 2, 2008

Garden Thank You Card

Hello Everyone!
 One of the coolest things in starting this blog has been meeting so many amazingly gifted crafters. I am always amazed and inspired after seeing all the works of art out there. I was hesitant to start a blog because I am so new to the whole cardmaking world and felt a little shy to put myself out there - but it has been a fun way to meet such cool people. Thanks to all of you for your nice comments and coming over to this corner :)

Here is a quick thank you card I put together today that is sans stamps. 


The card is 5 x 6 1/2. The main paper with the gardening water cans, is from an Italian paper company (I don't know which one) and the other papers and ribbon have been in my scrap pile. The black square brads are from: Spare Parts (Paper Studio) and the flowers have Diamond Stickles on them. I hand wrote the sentiment in Olive from Creative Memories. 

Well, I am off to finish my to do list for the day, which has grown quite long suddenly. The weather here in Iowa is bright, sunny and quite warm. Hope all of you are well and happy. Sending ya'll some sunshine :)

Sankari

No comments: